-
August 30th, 2004, 10:57 AM
#1261
Inactive Member
IRT Xel: Yep.
IRT Cav: It's 1st/3rd person shooter like the Battlefield games but in Star Wars.
-
August 30th, 2004, 11:21 AM
#1262
Inactive Member
That makes Xel a happy boy.
-
August 30th, 2004, 12:50 PM
#1263
Inactive Member
Pikmin 2 in a couple days...
The only person I know with an X-box is my friend's cousin's cousin lol. He brought his X-Box over one day to play Halo, and we ended up playing GoldenEye 30 minutes later.
Not to say Halo is sucky or anything, I've played it before for a while and while its a ok game, I don't see whats so great about it. To each thier own =P
-
August 30th, 2004, 01:20 PM
#1264
Inactive Member
have you played 8 on 8 capture the flag? ... if you have and still think that way i wanna smak j00 =P
-
August 30th, 2004, 04:42 PM
#1265
Senior Hostboard Member
I've almost finished LoK - Defiance
!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
The battle between Kain and Raziel was kickass!!
*
*
*
*
*
The End
-
August 30th, 2004, 06:35 PM
#1266
Inactive Member
The best is about to happen XD
-
August 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
#1267
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, it really RAWKed IMO, I love this game...lol
-
August 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
#1268
Inactive Member
Was up all last night playing lots of halo with my buddies. = great fun.
-
August 30th, 2004, 07:39 PM
#1269
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey! Long time no see OCB. Something is wrong with your pic, it's brown and squared. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
August 30th, 2004, 08:29 PM
#1270
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks